This unique, contemporary residence sits within a small boutique security block and offers a lifestyle of absolute convenience. Positioned in a highly convenient location and just a short walk to express city bus, schools, shops, local cafes and Willoughby Leisure Centre.
- Spacious main bedroom with built in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- 2nd bedroom with lovely district views & built-in robe
- Light-filled open plan living and dining area with timber floors.
- Entertaining terrace with district views
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and gas cooking with stainless steel appliances
- Security building with lift access, parking space & separate storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, Internal laundry
Council $363.00 p/q (approx.)
Water $151.00 p/q (approx.)
Strata $1,326.00 p/q (approx.)
Contact: Rod Fuller 0420 239 733
Claude Di Ciano 0417 440 930
Opens: Saturday & Wednesday 11:00 - 11:45am
- Council rates - $363.00 quarterly - Water rates - $151.00 quarterly - Strata - $1,326.00 quarterly
A lot of the homes in this area were built in the early 1930s, after the Sydney Harbour Bridge was built. You can still find lovely California bungalows, grand Federation homes and a sprinkling of Art Deco semis, most which are beautifully renovated or redesigned.
+ There are a number of public and private transport companies which service Willoughby including Sydney Buses & Forest Coach Lines
+ There are three train stations in the Willoughby area; Chatswood, Artarmon and St Leonards, which are all on the North Shore Line. Cityrail provide regular...
+ Willoughby Public School, a school community focused on 'learning together'
+ Willoughby Girls High School enjoys a strong reputation for high standards in scholarship, evident in the vast majority of HSC graduates who progress to university studies
+ St Thomas' Catholic School is...
+ High Street Markets is a favourite for locals with a Harris Farm, Fish Monger, Butcher, take away and coffee shops
+ Willoughby Road is lined with fantastic family run restaurants catering to everyone's taste buds!
+ Willoughby Incinerator building has been transformed into a...
+ Willoughby Leisure Centre features a 25m lap pool, spas, children's pool, swim school, gym, basketball courts, netball courts and baseball field.
+ Bicentennial Reserve which includes Hallstrom Park, features a soccer field, T Ball & softball fields and a children's playground