SPACIOUS FAMILY ENTERTAINER INSTILLED WITH PERIOD GRACE
12 Walter Street Willoughby
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carHonouring its circa 1905 origins in meticulous detail, this cherished home has been upgraded over time to offer spacious family living with a spectacular entertaining zone. Every room is endowed with period influence and generous sizing, with a custom-built study retreat and the one-of-a-kind gourmet kitchen each in a class of their own.
This superb home, set with relaxing outlooks on a 783 sqm parcel provides quick access to shops, quality schools and an express city commute.
- Tightly-held home is on the market for the first time in over two decades
- Large double fronted design opens to wide entry hall with graceful archway
- Spacious designer extension fitted with natural fireplace & picture windows
- Northerly front garden & picturesque rear garden with dramatic stone elements
- Chef’s kitchen features rare Aga & ILVE ovens & abundant bench space
- Four oversized bedroom retreats, stylishly updated contemporary bathrooms
- Charming study of period influence with two work stations, library & a rolling ladder
- Double onsite parking, garden shed has bench space suitable for a workshop
- Attic & underhouse footprints combine to offer a vast amount of storage
- Minutes from Naremburn village & Willoughby Road shops as well as popular High Street attractions
Inspect: Please contact Agent
- 783 sqm (approx)